About the job Compliance Officer
Our client is a subsidiary of a NASDAQ listed corporation that engages in payment services such as merchant acquisition, digital token service, domestic and cross-border money transfer, etc. The Company will focus on global retail and corporate clients, predominantly Asian clients domiciled in the Asia Pacific region.
- Drafting and implementing the regulatory and compliance frameworks to ensure the Company is compliant with legal and regulatory obligations
- Drafting and implementing sound internal controls and SOPs for the company
- Preparing and handling queries, clarifications and concerns between the regulatory authorities and the Company
- Monitoring and ensuring that the Company's services and products are compliant with all applicable legal and regulatory requirements
- Acting as the contact person with the regulatory authorities, including but not limited to, the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS)
- Responding to the audit reports (internal and external) and remediate the issues identified from the findings and develop and implement corrective actions
- Developing and conducting internal training sessions for employees of the Company regarding regulatory updates and knowledge
- Supporting contract negotiations across all business lines and reviewing all legal documents with investors, partners, and clients.
The ideal candidate should have at least 7-10 years of Compliance and AML experience in Financial Services, preferably with experience in Payment Services Act.