About the job Investment Analyst
Our client is a regional asset management firm that offers comprehensive solutions for offshore investors. Their newly start up operations in Singapore is looking to hire an Investment Analyst to support the business.
- Perform financial due diligence and analysis and recommend investment decisions.
- Create financial models and prepare/ present financials to potential and current investors
- Provide updates on financial markets activities in order to right position the company
- Liaise with stakeholders and regulators with a view to improving market perception
- Conduct market research gather market intelligence to enhance management of funds
- Maintain up to date information on latest economic trend and updates in financial markets
- Ensure that all investment compliance regulations are met.
What it takes:
- You should have at least a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or a related discipline. CFA certification would be an advantage.
- You should have at least 3 years in investment banking, audit or finance related fields
- You must be proficient in Microsoft Office, key research databases such as CapIQ, MI, Bloomberg etc.
- It is also important that you are familiar with a range of analytical tools, databases, software relevant for investments and portfolio management
- We would expect you to have high standards of integrity and ethical conduct.