Job Openings Investor Relations Manager
About the job Investor Relations Manager
Our Client is a regional investment management firm that is looking to bring onboard an Investor Relations Manager to specialize in North Asia businesses. You will play in instrumental role in overseeing fundraising efforts.
- Collaborate across several functions to craft investor relations communications
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities and assess potential deals, offering clients investment solutions
- Drive sales through cold calling, networking, etc
- Take charge of managing client relationships including negotiation, problem solving, etc.
- Develop and deliver presentations as well as create reports using sales and financial data.
What it takes:
- It is essential that you possess a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Business or another relevant discipline with good experience in investor and/or public relations
- You must have at least 3 years’ experience of proven experience in raising capital or relevant sales role
- To succeed in this role, you must be a strategic thinker with desire to close deals
- You should excellent communication skills, from pitching to networking with an understanding of the
- target audience.
- Besides communication skills, you need to be equipped with good marketing and negotiating techniques.