Production Manager (Plastics)
- Help to setup new plastic production line in Vietnam and China
- Suggest, evaluate and purchase related machine
- Employ and train new member of division
- Monitoring daily operation of production line to achieve quality and efficiency objective.
- Apply strategies to drive manpower and cost efficiency.
- Lead production team members to keep track of their skills and drive production target.
- Prepare production analysis report to show material usage, capacity, production flow.
- Coordinate machines maintenance schedule.
- Work with quality team on product quality control.
- Work with R&D for new product development project.
- Higher diploma or above.
- Preferably with studies in ind. engineering, production management, or related disciplines.
- At least 8 years working experience in plastic manufacturing and 3 year at supervisory level.
- New setup production line experience preferred.
- Good command in English and Mandarin.
- Less experience will be considered as Supervisor.
- Willing to travel to Vietnam and China
Working Experience Product Quality Analysis R Product Development Travel Mandarin Quality Control Manufacturing Engineering Maintenance English Management