QC Specialist - Chinese speaking
Quality Control Specialist - Chinese speaking
Your Future Company
Hiring company is global sourcing company located in the USA with overseas offices in Shanghai and Ho Chi Minh.
Since the organization is ever changing and growing fast, they are now looking for 1-2 QC Specialists to work in various locations in Binh Duong Province.
Your Future Role
- Ensure good quality and timely delivery of products at the suppliers.
- Product quality assurance on instruction from purchasing assistant / buyer.
- Quality control at the suppliers (inline 100% of products and AQL based for final inspection) and deliver quality verification report on the following issues:
- Overall product quality and conformity to specifications
- Quality of the packing and loading
- Any other tasks as assigned from time to time related to QC work (conducting inline inspections, join New Product Developer process with QC Supervisor and troubleshooting quality issues called out by suppliers)
Frequently reporting to: Quality Manager from China
- Ensure that all production made is up to quality control standards when processing and meets buyer quality standards.
- Ensure QC standards and procedures in the factory are always addressed accordingly.
- Establish strict quality systems and guidelines in the production line to eliminate repairs and claims.
- Follow up on quality issues by creating and implementing solutions
- Record all quality issues in proper documentation for future reference.
- Co-ordinate with the head office and supplier for the new samples prior to production.
- 5+ years of relevant Quality Control / Assurance experience in wood kitchen cabinets and / or wood bathroom vanities for the USA market ONLY
- General home furniture (like beds, tables, etc.) does not qualify for kitchen cabinets or bathroom vanities experience.
- Good communication in groups and working in a team environment
- Enjoys learning new skills and open to challenges
- Organized and self-motivated individual
- High attention to detail
- Good language skills: Vietnamese-speaking and Chinese speaking, must be able to write reports in English
- Competitive salary package
- Annual leave plus all public holidays according to Vietnam law
- Opportunity to participate in challenging work and gain hands-on experience in an exciting company
- Monday – Saturday (6 days per week) as according to the factory working time
To apply, please submit your CV to Anh Ngo (Ms) at email@example.com or get in touch for a confidential discussion at mobile +84 945443902. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified within 2 weeks.