Bancassurance Senior Executive HCM
BANCASSURANCE SENIOR EXECUTIVE - HCM
Report to: Deputy General Manager
- Achieve Company’s turnover target.
- Service all assigned Company’s clients
- Attend to enquiries from Company’s clients on new business, renewal and provide prompt and efficient service to all clients.
- To develop new business.
- All classes of insurance business in Vietnam
- GWP, UW profit, Loss ratio
1. Business development:
- Target new business partners
- To plan proactively and take action on new business opportunity
- To bring COMPANY products to new clients and businesses, taking key role in maintain relationship and taking care of client for the purpose of business development
- To bring actively new ideas to business development and to engage in decision making to get final result
- To plan and carry out marketing activities and sales supporting activities for Bancassurance products
2. Client Service:
- To review renewal list for timely reminders to clients
- To offer quotations for clients
- To issue insurance policies
- To conduct non-life insurance seminars for both current and potential clients (explain the cover of insurance policy and claim procedure)
- To organize risk management seminars for existing clients
- To execute risk survey at client’s site as basic for offering quotation
3. Outstanding/Unclear Premium:
- To update the status of outstanding premium and follow up the overdue premium to ensure collecting premium fully and timely
4. Business Administration:
- To manage and control date to date operation of the team
- To instruct, coach & supervise subordinate, nominees in daily work to ensure team result
- To provide and maintain, on an ongoing basis, a daily sales report, figures, forecasting & any records which may be required by company and to keep up to date records of sales and performance
- Report any unusual problems to direct management
5. With concerned departments:
- To cooperate with Claims Division:
ü to settle the claim smoothly for customers in compliance with the company’s procedure;
ü to follow up any pending claim cases;
ü to organize risk/claim management seminars, risk survey at client’s site
- To coordinate with Underwriting Division:
ü to follow up with Business Processing Section for operation matters;
ü to work closely with Underwriting Section for quotation and coverage;
ü to cooperate with Loss Control Engineer to make risk survey at client’s site.
- To coordinate with HR Division for HR issues and Finance & Planning Division for all related jobs or in closed coordination with other departments for special events organized by Company.
- To update the market trends directly influenced on company’s business activities;
- To report any unusual problems if any.
- To execute other office work as required by the Company
- To provide training to bank staffs and to the Bancassurance team
· DECISION MAKING AUTHORITY:
- To understand and act within delegated authority given by DGM.
- Bank Managers, Bank Staffs
- Bank customers, Corporate Direct Clients
- Company’s staff and other industry peers.
· KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
- Turnover target
- Renewal ratio
- Credit control
- Customer satisfaction
- University Graduation
- English knowledge.
- Strong marketing sense.
- Clearly understand working procedure & flow chart.
- Well know all insurance products and be able to explain to clients their coverage.
- Be highly aware of requirement to be professional to provide high quality service to clients.
- Marketing and sales background.
- Training skills
- Applying Technical Knowledge
- Being Ethical & Compliant
- Collaborative Relationships
- Communicatin with Impact
- Customer Focus
- Developing Self, Direct Reports &Others
- Driving Results
- Managin Execution
- Problem Solving
Benefits / Offers
- Attractive and competitive remuneration package: attractive monthly salary Guaranteed Bonus, ShortTerm ncentive Bonus, various types of allowances and subsidies (telecommunication allowance, pocket subsidy, special language subsidy, risk surveyor subsidy, hotline duty subsidy, clothes support subsidy, lunc support subsidy, transportation subsidy…) and long service award.
- Premium healthcare insurance package including health and accident insurance in addition to basic insurances regulated by the Labor Code to employees and their entitled families’ members (depends on level of employees).
- Training opportunities sponsored by the Company (on-job-training, soft skills, professional knowledge and certificate (ANZIIF, CII, ACCA, Actuary…), technical exchange seminar…).
- Minimum of 15 annual leave days; Annual health check-up at high standard level.
- International and professional work environment with high ethic and compliant culture.
- Annual company summer vacation and parties with teambuilding activities and talented performances.
- Company’s Top Management always communicates to all employees about Company’s strategy, development plan and new opportunities for employees to reach higher performance.
- Employees are engaged and taken care by the company via various Trade Union activities.
Accident Chart Soft Skills Exchange Bonus Offers Remuneration Turnover Satisfaction HR Engineer BASIC Healthcare Award Enquiries Quotations Risk Management Transportation Insurance Records Salary Strategy Business Development Administration Finance Planning Marketing Sales Business Training Management