· Drive the company’s financial planning
· Control and evaluate the organization’s fundraising plans and capital structure
· Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations
· Prepare various management reports, oversee capital implementation plans
accounting, compliance, risk management, legal, procurement & real estate management of all entities in Vietnam,
· Conduct and execute payment review operations, policies, accounting systems and route optimization
· Implement tax compliance policies and organize their implementation, strengthen tax internal control and tax risk management, good tax and corporate relationships.
· Analyze various quantitative data or information, and recommend projects or reports related to finance, taxation, cost, profit and loss, investment, financing,...
· Strong relevant experience
· Work experience: More than 8 years of experience as a senior position in a large public company in Asia.
· IPO experience, local accounting, tax and regulations in Vietnam.
· Master's degree or above, graduated from Department of Finance and Accounting.
· Experience in
SAP, Hyperion, TM1...
· CPA License preferred (not required).