Assistant Chief Accountant
An international company specializes in agricultural products and food spices. Established in 1998 and have a direct presence in 65 countries.
· Independent contributor
· Report to: Finance & Accounting Manager
· Ensure all related accounting documents checked, filed and maintained in compliance with VAS & local regulations;
· Financial Accounting transaction closure process
· Lead & manage daily transaction of accounting; Monthly and yearly accounting book closing.
· Checking & ensure accuracy figures of all transactions incurred in month;
· Assist FM in working with internal auditor, external auditor, tax inspection. Others as assign from FM.
· In charge of payment process: review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment; reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies; maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices.
· Preparing timely statutory report (VAT, PIT, WHT, statistic reports). Annual Value added tax return.
· Maintain F&A matter, management reporting, costing & financial analysis; Prepare and monitor all periodic reports related to taxation (VAT, PIT, CIT, etc.,...)..
· Fixed assets labeling, bank reconciliation: record advance & bank transaction on time & reconciliation cash & bank daily basis;
· Fixed asset label, reconciliation, physical counting if requirements;
· Keep stock records and do periodic stock count or suddenly if any;
· Check & reconcile stock balance between stock-count minute with accounting system.
· Monitor and follow up inventory and Cost of goods sold
· Others analysis/reports as required
· BA degree in Finance & Accounting major.
· At least 2 years experience in manufacturing companies.
· Good English skills (both written and verbal).
· Highly skill in using Microsoft Office and SAP/ERP system.
· Good at interpersonal skills, analytical, team work, leadership, and time management.
· Good sense of responsibility, honesty, commitment and activeness.
· Be able to work under high pressure.
· ACCA certificate is perferred.
To apply, please submit your CV to Vy Nguyen (Ms) at email@example.com or get in touch for more details via Skype baovy0681. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.