Sales & Marketing Manager (Education)
Report to: CEO (German)
- Development and Implementation of Sales and Admissions Strategy across campuses
- Development and Implementation of Sales and Admissions Plan across campuses
- Development of documents, materials, tools to support admissions process
- Providing leadership to admissions team across schools
- Planning and conducting training for team leaders
- Achievement of overall admission targets for month / term
- Achievement of lead-conversion rates
- Monthly reports including deviation analysis from budgets
- Management customer database (existing students, leads, prospective & potential parents/students) and of all admissions related documents Marketing and admissions event planning across schools
- Advise senior management about any matters related to Sales and Admissions
- Overall responsibility for Marketing campaigns and promotions
- Preparing content for the website and digital media (Facebook)
- Researching the potential client base in different areas of Ho Chi Minh city Managing the Marketing budget
- Monitoring of digital marketing Organize educational events to attract customers/ Strategic management of agreed marketing/PR projects Managing online media channels, including photo & content editorial for daily posts & PR posts
- Collecting feedbacks & discussing with other senior level colleagues or direct manager, and doing research on Market & Marketing trends to develop both long-term & shortterm marketing plan Continuously researching and planning for new marketing activities/marketing channels in line with key marketing objectives
- Planning, preparing and organizing events/PR activities together with other departments, such as Admission or Academic departments.
- Recording photos and videos for the school, along with collecting, selecting and editing photos and videos from multiple sources for marketing or other tasks
- Liaising with designers or any third-party providers for designing and producing both online & offline marketing materials.
- Composing/editing content, or collecting content from multiple sources for marketing materials in need (such as ads design, material design, social media post...)
- Managing, producing or ordering offline marketing materials inventory together with Admission team and any other related departments. Managing & reporting Marketing spending, together with Marketing result analysis. Finding data sources of potential customers from media.
- Collaborating and supporting Admission staff in jobs related to registration and customer care. The scope can be subject to review in coordination with the employee.
- University undergraduate degree with Marketing or equivalent.
- English at IELTS 7.0 or equivalent.
- At least 3 year’s work experience in the education.
- Some previous experience in online and offline marketing
- Good communication skill.
- Strong interest in and some awareness of international education
- Salary: Negotiation.
- 13th month salary.
- 14 days of annual leave.
- Working in a friendly environment.
- The prescribed regime.
- Participate in social insurance and health insurance when official contract.
- Lunch at school.
German Inventory Budget Digital Media Budgets Editing Event Planning Analysis Registration Campaigns Facebook Digital Marketing Insurance Salary Social Media reporting Negotiation Strategy Materials Education Research Leadership Design Communication Planning Marketing Sales English Training Management