Business Development Manager (steel tube/home-based)
- Person with minimum 5 years / Max of 10 years of hands on Product Development/Sales & Marketing experience with any reputed precision steel production facilities.
· Must have experience with both ERW (Tube mill) , Furnace & Cold drawing equally. Should have strong knowledge in handling different grades of steel including but not limited to E355, 26MnB5,34MnB5,40MnB5, SAE4130 etc.,
· Must have extensive experience in developing new business for Precision steel tube application – Both Auto & Hydraulic.
· - Must have worked with such component manufacturers in the entire approval process of Tubes including but not limited to the understanding of test setup, test parameters, factors influencing the results etc.,
· Knowledge of Steel Material of different grades / Factors influencing steel quality etc.,
· Must be able to communicate fluently in English & one additional language as specified above.
· Preferably an Engineer with Mechanical or Metallurgical background
· Preferably with an ability to influence Regional System manufacturers based on past work relationship.
· Strong networking and communication skills.
Steel Business Development Business