Custom Clearance Deputy Manager
A global logistics/forwarding company
- Report to: Import-Export Manager
- Understand requirements of new bidding or Sales department and give the solutions to launch the new business.
- Looking for supplier, draft business scheme and prepare Quotation. Communicate with Custom Office of each Port for checking the real condition.
- Update new circular or customs rules to director or manager.
- Ensure the clearance process meets all legal and status requirements.
- Control and manage customs clearance tasks, import license and deliver cargo smoothly. Understand requirements of each internal department and give the solutions to enhance these interactions
- Manage all staffs effectively to ensure they are providing the correct level of service at all time to both internally and externally.
- Instruct and train new staffs regarding customs clearance skills, how to handle cargo smoothly
- Manage and save cost for company.
- At least 5-7 years of experience in import-export customs clearance in logistics/forwarding companies
- Prefer Male
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Good English skills
- Good relationship with Customs sub-departments & experience in different kind of import – export customs declarations.
- Understand, update and know well about customs laws
- Mastering customs procedures in Import - Export field
- Experience in trucking and team management.
To apply, please submit your CV to Vy Nguyen (Ms) at firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch for more details via Skype baovy0681. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.