Production Engineer (Sourcing office)
• Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or other technical sciences is required.
• 3 to 5 years working experience in the field of quality assurance, managing vendor quality assurance activities in well-managed buying offices or factories.
• Collaboration and project management skills to ensure successful implementation of quality management system, continuous improvement and sales return reduction project, etc.
• Familiar with product development with solid experience on product design quality assurance, design for manufacturing, key product/process characteristics.
• Strong knowledge and experience of implementing ISO9001 and TS16949.
• Strong understanding and demonstrated use of quality tools such as Kaizen, DMAIC, Lean Manufacturing, statistical tools, advanced product quality planning APQP, PPAP, MSA, SPC, FMEA.
• Skilled knowledge of statistical software (Minitab, etc.).
• Excellent in English is mandatory & Chinese speaking is preferable.
Engineer Minitab Lean Manufacturing Product Design Working Experience Product Quality Kaizen Quality Management Chinese Assurance Management System Continuous Improvement Product Development Quality Assurance Manufacturing Software Project Management Engineering Design Planning Sales English Management