Quality Supervisor/Manager (only Malaysian/Mandarin/Semiconductor)
1. Quality assurance
system establishment, execution and maintenance.
2. Cooperates with top management to formulate and establish company policies, operating procedures and quality goals.
3. Certification of quality system, conduct and facilitate internal auditing of departments for continuous improvement.
4. Customer complaint issue handling and leading for the report submission.
5. Manages customer audits and regulatory/compliance agency audits.
6. Project quality management, NPI development and qualification process authorization.
7. Change control management to ensure proper implementation and meet customer requirements.
8. Quality performance review to identify the key areas for continuous improvement.
Authorization Quality Management Assurance Customer Requirements Continuous Improvement Auditing Mandarin Quality Assurance Maintenance Management