QC & Warehouse Improvement_Senior/Manager
A global logistics/forwarding company
- QC & Improvement Specialist role
- Report to: Logistics Manager
- Understand requirements of new bidding or Sales department and give the solutions to launch the new business.
- Manage Inventory, Delivery, Nonsellable of all Warehouse.Update new circular or customs rules to director or manager.
- Support control, operate current warehouse and look for outside warehouse in need.
- Procurement for operation of all warehouse.
- Support warehouse in related with Kaizen.
- Improvement Activities (Quality meeting and SGA). Manage and save cost for company.
- Other tasks assigned by General Manager
- At least 5-7 years of experience in warehouse, QC & warehouse improvement in logistics company
- Good communication skills.
- Good English skills
- Experience in team management for manager level
To apply, please submit your CV to Vy Nguyen (Ms) at firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch for more details via Skype baovy0681. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.