Technical Consultant (expat/anti-roll bar/steel tube/home-based job)
1. What will be their profile
- Person with minimum 25 years of hands on operational / Quality / Process Engineering/Product Development experience with any reputed precision steel production facilities as listed in the previous email.
- Must have experience with both ERW ( Tube mill ) , Furnace & Cold drawing equally. Should have strong knowledge in handling different grades of steel including but not limited to E355, 26MnB5,34MnB5,40MnB5, SAE4130 etc.,
- Must have extensive experience in developing Stabilizer bar tubes for European Tier 1 System manufacturers like Sogefi, Mubea etc.,
- Must have worked with such component manufacturers in the entire approval process of Tubes for Stab bar application including but not limited to the understanding of test setup, test parameters , factors influencing S-N curve etc.,
- Knowledge of Steel Material of different grades / Factors influencing steel quality etc.,
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English
- Must have the ability to train/Educate team in developing safety critical parts especially stabilizer bar tubes.
- Must have experience in working with Adverse Dia to wall thickness Tube mill ( D/T ratio approximately 5)
- Ability to examine / interpret metallurgical micro structures & plan process based on the inference
- Preferably an Engineer with Mechanical or Metallurgical background
- Preferably with an ability to influence European System manufacturers based on past work relationship.
2. From where they will operate
- Initially the person need to be stationed in India to train the team. Based on his profile / actual work experience we can be flexible.
3. How they able to support us from remote location
- This needs to be decided based on the profile & initial discussion
4. Working conditions
- We prefer to engage him as a consultant with linkage to actual performance with measurable deliverables.
Bar HIM Engineer Steel Drawing Structures Deliverables Email Engineering English