A global logistics company
· Report to: General Director
· Promoting sales of total logistics services especially for Seafreight & Airfreight. Provide logistics solutions for clients.
· Exploring new business within current customers or related parties.
· Develop business plans to maximize revenues. Negotiate agreements and resolves potential issues or problems with clients.
· Works in a team environment to support the success of all team members.
· Generate management reports for performance evaluation.
· Implement customer service procedures to ensure customer satisfaction.
· Handle customer's inquiries and provides service after-sales.
· Other tasks as assigned
· At least 5 years experiences in logistics especially sales to EPE or NON-EPE
· Ages: 30 – 40 years old
· Excellent communication and building relationship
· Organized, process-oriented, good at English
· Proven leadership and management skills
· Working time: From Monday – Saturday morning.
· Social & Health Insurance according to current law.
· Yearly health checking, Yearly company trip, Staff uniforms
To apply, please submit your CV to Vy Nguyen (Ms) at email@example.com or get in touch for more details via Skype baovy0681. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.