Quảng Ngãi, Quang Ngai, Vietnam
Logistics Staff_Quang Ngai
A global logistics/forwarding company
- Report to: Logistics Manager
- In charge of all activities related to export Finished Goods to customers, logistics for export, customs clearance, customs liquidation of materials.
- Stay informed of changes and development and be well updated of delivery schedule.
- Follow up and feedback the abnormal order status to customer.
- Ensure that order filling processes and related record keeping and documentation are accurate.
- Checks condition of materials and verifies goods.
- Records shipments on daily log sheet. Completes purchase orders.
- Customs declaration and handling of customs inquiries.
- Understand the customs laws, update new customs laws to management.
- Make Export, customs liquidation, logistics Reports.
- Directs and assigns personnel. Other tasks assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position, having knowledge or experience on finalization settlement.
- At least 1 year of experience in similar position.
- Experience with software system in export, logistics VNACCS in priority.
- Good communication skills
- Good command of English and Computer skill
- Fast learner, able to work under high pressure.
Contact:To apply, please submit your CV to Vy Nguyen (Ms) at email@example.com or get in touch for more details via Skype baovy0681. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.