Logistics Staff_Dong Nai
A global logistics company
- Report to: Logistics Manager
- In charge of all activities related to export Finished Goods to customers, logistics for export, customs clearance, customs liquidation of materials.
- Follow up and feedback the abnormal order status to customers. Checks the condition of materials and verifies goods.
- Customs declaration and handling of customs inquiries.
- Stay informed of changes and development and be well updated on the delivery schedule.
- Completes purchase orders. Records shipments on a daily log sheet.
- Ensure that order filling processes and related record keeping and documentation are accurate.
- Understand the customs laws, update new customs laws to management.
- Good at doing report: customs liquidation, logistics reports.
- Other tasks as assigned
- At least 1 years of working experience in a related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Logistic/Transportation, or equivalent.
- Experience with import-export software (VNACCS).
- Good communication skills.
- Good command of English and Computer skills.
- Fast learning, be able to work under high pressure.
To apply, please submit your CV to Vy Nguyen (Ms) at email@example.com or get in touch for more details via Skype baovy0681. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.