6mths Safety coordinator/Safe management Officer (Plant / SMM / up to 4k)
- Assist WSHO to organize monthly Safety Committee meetings and put up safety reports, including safety issues and compiles all relevant reports and records and carry out daily safety inspection
- Conduct basic in-house safety trainings and supervise all workers in providing safety measures and procedures in accordance with MOM Regulations
- Advise staff to adhere to the safe distancing and safe management requirements as stipulated by the COVID-19.
- Carry out any other advisories or safe management operations that may be required under the Environment Public Health Act and COVID-19 ACT 2020.
- Relevant Safety & Health Certificates, including Building Construction Safety Supervisor Certificate or Advance Certificate in WSH or Certificate in Safety Coordinator Training Course
- Possess at least 1 years of practical work experience in the field of health and safety in process construction industry
- Good knowledge of WSH Act and other WSH related compliance;
- Possess good communication skills, organizing abilities and independent;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel and Power Point.
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Interested applicants may wish to email your resume in a detailed Word format to email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Cindy Char Sin Yi
EA License Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1765345
People Profilers Pte Ltd
11 Collyer Quay, The Arcade, #13-01, Singapore 049317
Operations Reports Excel BASIC Resume Registration LTD Inspection Regulations Construction Records Email Communication Microsoft Office Training Management