BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – E-COMMERCE (JLPT N1)
- E-Commerce Japanese Company
- Minimum certification of JLPT N1 is required
· To grow and maximize sales revenue for the Japanese e-commerce business.
· Develop and optimise each channel of SEO, social media platform, affiliate marketing and email marketing in the Japanese language for the clients’ websites.
· Analyse data for the various clients’ businesses and projects with projected plans to improve and drive sales at each website.
· Usage of web analysis to generate hypotheses, to improve the strategic direction for each marketing channel of users’ behaviours on their websites.
· Ensure that the e-Commerce elements on the websites are always fully functional and meet the Japanese customers’ needs.
· Implement e-Commerce policies in consultation with the Marketing Director and Management.
· Set KPIs for team members and monitor their performance on a regular basis.
· Monitor the Profit and Loss of the businesses and recommend the appropriate strategies for the Japanese marketing campaigns and promotions to take place based on seasons, bi-monthly and monthly basis.
· A certification of Japanese Language Proficiency Test Level 1 (JLPT N1).
· Proficient in using the Japanese keyboard for daily correspondence via the communication platforms (email, skype & slack), for amendments, revision, and uploads on the websites.
· At least 3 years of relevant work experience as a B2C e-Commerce Business Development Manager, in the Japanese B2E-Commerce industry, generating sales revenue for the business.
· Familiar with Japanese UI / UX design trend in Japan.
· Excellent knowledge and understanding with hands-on experience with SEO, social medial marketing platforms, e-marketing tools like, email marketing and affiliate marketing in the Japanese language. Relevant project management skills using SaaS.
· A good understanding of Content Management System (CMS) or shopping cart to revision for the respective websites.
Job ID: R99WVR
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd
11 Collyer Quay, The Arcade, #13-01, Singapore 049317
EA License Number: 10C3804
Registration Number: R1111070
Posting Personnel: Lim Yee How, Matthew
Content Management Skype SEO Japanese Email Marketing Analysis Management System Campaigns E-commerce LTD Social Media Business Development Email Project Management Design Communication Marketing Business Sales Management