Project Controls Manager, APAC
Competitive Remuneration Package
· Establishment and onboarding of the Project Controls team. Oversight and management of the team during the full execution of the identified scope
· Work with EMEA to transfer and implement Procore Project Controls Software in APAC.
· Manages Projects in APAC, resources and financials from project planning to closeout.
· Provide planning resources to the project, communicating and working collaboratively with multidisciplinary teams and all project stakeholders to build a comprehensive and quality schedule from start to completion
· Ensure all Project Controls reporting is accurate and detailed in line with Company’s project structure
· Managing and maintaining the resources necessary for monitoring and updating the schedule, reporting progress and other project control requirements
· Work with the commercial and financial teams to report on cost expenditure for the project and supporting project funding
· Provide detailed schedule analysis and supporting narrative, raising key risks to the schedule and validity of the master schedule and mitigation options
· Timely identification, notification, resolution, and recording of deviations from the current plan, including items that have the potential for future impact within project scope; of the project;
· Administer & assess impacts for changes to baseline/estimates and new forecasted dates/performance; utilising change control process
· Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution. Masters Degree &/or Post-graduate studies strongly preferred - or professionally recognised institution
· Minimum 12 years post-graduate / qualification work experience
· Relevant knowledge and experience of Project Controls Software is required
· Relevant knowledge and experience of planning software Primavera P6 is required
· Experience managing the project controls function across a complex portfolio of sites &/or projects or on very large/mega projects
· A detailed understanding of all aspects of Data Centre delivery including, planning & permitting, design, budget & cost information, construction delivery, commissioning and handover
· Experience in developing projects, and basic project management functions of document management
· Strong business & analytical skills for estimate analysis, bid evaluations, contract & claim negotiations, budget control, cash flow analysis
· Understanding of all types of cost & schedule estimating from conceptual through definitive project funding.
· Strong understanding of the business aspects of projects and utilize available resources to provide appropriate solutions to complex problems that require the use of ingenuity and creativity.
Job ID: 3889V8
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Kindly email your resume in a detailed Word format to email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd
11 Collyer Quay, The Arcade, #13-01, Singapore 049317
EA Licence Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1100011
EA Personnel: Carlo Antonio Dela Cruz