Transport Safety Officer (Driving Instructor / heavy vehicle / up to 6k)
- Transport Safety Officer will play a vital part in ensuring that all the locations we are dispatching from and delivering to meet our safety requirements, assessing any risks associated and coming up with solutions to mitigate.
- Involves dealing with new technology in terms of rating drivers based on driving and non-driving habits. – Interpret telematic data and intervene where there is a need to motivate and instill good driver practice.
- Partner with Deliver Team & Transporters to coordinate, facilitate and measure training related activities.
- Track performance and provide identified retraining and process improvement opportunities.
- Closely monitor Leading & Lagging Indicators trend
- Lead safety programs and active participation in operational audits.
- Recruitment, Orientation & Training in line with policy
- Min Diploma holder, preferably in Engineering or any other technical stream with Minimum 5 years’ experience in Coaching / Training
- Holding valid commercial heavy vehicle driving license with a driving experience of minimum 5 years
- Computer knowledge (MS Office, Mails, Presentations)
- Experience in training on all types of trucks and trailer
- Should have undergone any Driving Instructor Courses and Certificate Programs.
- Knowledge of SCDF Transport approval, OSHA, DoT regulations, local vehicle regulatory body requirements.
- Worked in Mechanical Transport trade, with good driving & people management skills, to be given preference.
- Good understanding on the maintenance aspects of trucks and trailers.
- Willingness to work in different shifts and travel within a localized region to support other sites
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Interested applicants may wish to email your resume in a detailed Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Cindy Char Sin Yi
EA License Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1765345
People Profilers Pte Ltd
11 Collyer Quay, The Arcade, #13-01, Singapore 049317
Remuneration Performance Indicators ARe Data Recruitment Support Process Improvement Management Skills People Management Resume Registration Participation Travel LTD Coaching Presentations Regulations MS Office Email Engineering Maintenance Training Management