HR Business Partner - Employee Relations
Location: Changi North
Industry: Aerospace Manufacturing
Working Hours: 8am – 5.18pm (Mon-Fri)
This is a Permanent Role
A HR Business Partnering (HRBP) role, specializing in Employee Relations Partnering (ERP).
This position provides HR business partnering support by working closely with the stakeholders to lead and deliver strategic objectives of the business and is responsible for the implementation and success of HR policies and initiatives. Specializing in ERP, he/she supports the business through the development and execution of positive employee relations strategies across one or more sites. By closely partnering with both his/her HR Manager and the Employee & Labor Relations COE, ERPs are experts in critical employee relations processes and techniques.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the full spectrum of HR functions in the area of talent acquisition, performance management, employees’ relations, compensation and benefits administration, etc
- Act as a bridge between stakeholders and HR to facilitate smooth functioning of the operations of the company by working closely with both management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention.
- Ensure consistent management of policies and procedures for recruiting, rewarding, retaining, recognizing and developing employees in the plant level;
- Ensure compliance to corporate policies, government regulations and laws by keeping abreast of legislative changes in employment laws to limit legal exposure and liability.
- Support the rollout of either Corporate or local Human Resource Programs at site level eg: compensation and benefits policies, Succession Planning, E-Learning, Talent Acquisition, etc.
- Besides the role as HRBP, act as a ERP specialist for the below functions:-
- ER/IR- Handle employee relations and industrial relations which include managing disciplinary issues and organizing activities within the company;
- Leverage insights and best practices to develop and execute positive employee relations strategies at the site level
- Build and maintain trusted employee relationships
- Advise and assist managers in the performance management process (including supporting managers through the “Performance Success Plan” process)
- Conduct investigations and make disciplinary recommendations, when needed
- Interpret and advise on local process guidelines (i.e. rehire eligibility, privacy practices, accommodations, termination guidelines, etc.)
- Embody, influence and drive the Company culture throughout the business
- At sites with union populations, maintain strong partnerships with union leadership through execution of the grievance management process, negotiation and campaign support, process interpretation, etc.
- Degree in Arts/Business/HR/Management with at least 4 years of experience or a recognized Diploma with at least 6 years of HR experience
- Experience in a Manufacturing business is highly preferred
- Extensive knowledge in local labor legislation and experience in industrial/employee relations with preferably 3 years of relevant experience in employee relations
- A strategic planner, trusted advisor, relationship builder, talent champion and a culture & change ambassador
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- Tactful and professional when managing human relations matters
- Meticulous and able to work independently in a fast paced environment
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive
remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits. Please submit your
updated resume in Word format by using the Apply Now Button.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Email resume to email@example.com
People Profilers Pte Ltd, 11 Collyer Quay, The Arcade,
#13-01, Singapore 049317.
Tel: 6950 9722 Fax: 6536 7890
EA License Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1111371
Posting Personnel: Tiffany Ong Meng Yen
Rollout Procedures Remuneration Liability Operations Performance Talent Acquisition ARe Managing ERP Development Support Legislation Succession Planning Fax Partnerships Resume HR Policies Registration Employee Relations Compensation Interpersonal Skills Recruiting Performance Management Government LTD Manufacturing Regulations Negotiation Administration Email Leadership Planning Communication Business Management