Account Executive (IT Business Solution/Up to $3.5k/Central/5 days)
Basic salary up to $3500 + Commission
5 days work week (9am-6pm)
Location: Central (Redhill)
Role & Responsibilities:
· To implement effective and consistent sales processes.
· Drive sales process leadership from contact through strategy, proposal, presentation & successful conclusion for IT & Digital services within a defined market.
· To achieve established sales goals related to the building of necessary pipeline, legitimate contacts made within target market, presentations made to key stakeholders and decision makers, pilots produced, and full service and production agreements executed.
· Establish sales objectives through effective forecasting.
· To manage and develop major and critical customer accounts and coordinate the management of account management support when needed.
· To negotiate all aspects of contractual agreement including terms and conditions, duration, and pricing with the contracting entity.
· To develop and maintain relationships at the 'C Suite' while understanding and communicating prospective customers' corporate culture.
· To constantly cultivate and establish good rapport and relationship with clients.
· To maintain client relationship post-sale as account management to ensure satisfaction, ensure delivery against subsequent work order activity and identify additional opportunity within account based on evolving needs of client over the longer term.
· To prepare/craft out quotations and proposals with Technical Solution Pre-sales team and Delivery team for clients’ needs and requirements.
· To work well with Operation/Delivery Teams and other relevant stakeholders for the account management and smooth service delivery.
· To ensure proper handling/producing of sales documentation with strict adherence to company policies and processes.
· To research, monitor and understand the market trends and competitive trends to create strategic plans that will deliver desired results.
· Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers and prospect
· Interfacing with vendors / suppliers and building up relationships
· Record the progress of all enquiries and translate into a monthly report as directed by the respective sales manager
· Minimum 2-3 years relevant working experience
· Must possess at least GCE "O" / "A" / Diploma / Degree or equivalent
· Confident to deal with several things at any one time and constantly re-evaluate priorities.
· A polished appearance is necessary when meeting with clients
· Occasional overtime may be required as per management’s request
Kindly send in your
updated CV (please include your current salary package with full breakdown and
expected salary) to . Your
interest will be treated in strict confidence.
People Profilers Pte Ltd
11 Collyer Quay, The Arcade, #13-01, Singapore 049317
DID: 6950 9740
Soo Joe Yee, JoeyEA License No. 02C4944
Registration No. R1767474
Sales Process Working Experience Pre-sales BASIC Overtime Service Delivery Commission Enquiries Account Management Registration Quotations Forecasting LTD Salary Presentations C Strategy Vendors Research Suppliers Documentation Leadership Business Sales Management