Industry: Semicon Manufacturing - US MNC
Salary Range: Up to $7,000.00
This is a Permanent Position.
- Establish strategic relationship with existing customer
- Support customer's day-to-day operation and shipments
- Collaborate and coordinate with cross functional teams to achieve delivery commitment and meet customer's scorecard
- Review customer demand forecast and resolve material supply constraints to support customers' delivery request dates
- Manage backlog, prioritize customer's needs, provide alternate and garner resources to ensure seamless operation and program execution
- Analyze and compile regular reports for management team's review
- Minimum of bachelor's degree
- 10 years + of relevant experience in program management and planning
- 5 years + experience in semiconductor related industries
- Good stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Able to perform well in multi-task and under pressure
- Good communication and presentation skill are required. Certified Project Management Professional is a plus.
- Proficient in basic reporting tools.i.e. PowerPoint, Excel and Macro
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive
remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits. Please submit your
updated resume in Word format by using the Apply Now Button.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Email resume to email@example.com
People Profilers Pte Ltd, 11 Collyer Quay, The Arcade,
#13-01, Singapore 049317.
Tel: 6950 9722 Fax: 6536 7890
EA License Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1111371
Posting Personnel: Tiffany Ong Meng Yen
Remuneration Stakeholder Management BASIC Program Management Excel Fax Customer Support Resume PowerPoint Registration Demand Supply LTD Manufacturing Salary reporting Pressure Email Project Management Communication Planning Management