Digital Marketing Manager, Graphics Solutions Asia Pacific
Location: Near Labrador Park MRT
Industry: Graphics Solution / Manufacturing (US MNC)
This is a Permanent Role
About the Role:
A pivotal role within the Graphics Solution Asia Pacific marketing leadership team, to shape the strategy and execution of our digital transformation. Focused on delivering e-commerce solutions, social media engagement and closed-loop demand generation process to provide a seamless digital customer experience.
· Candidate should have 100% Digital Marketing Management focus experience in recent career.
· Candidates with hybrid marketing experiences (eg: Marcom, Communication etc) will not be considered.
● Develops digital marketing strategy by studying industry dynamics & trends, identifying customers and their current and future needs, and monitoring the competition.
● Drive marketing effectiveness by identifying opportunities in marketing automation and marketing technology development. Focus on closed-loop demand generation through CRM, website/CMS, and marketing automation software integration.
● Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
● Define and deploy our social media presence including content creation and executing a comprehensive calendar across multiple platforms.
● Works intimately with IT to execute e-commerce & digital CX platforms which support the long-term strategy and growth
● Define development plan and deliver enhancements of Partner Relationship Management (PRM) system.
● Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
● Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience.
● Utilizes digital analytics to evaluate customer buying journey, improve targeted reach across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
WHAT WE WILL BE LOOKING FOR IN YOU:
● Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications or related disciplines
● 10 years + of experience in digital marketing, with manufacturing and B2B experience a plus
● Extensive social media marketing and website management experience
● Robust understanding of marketing technology with experience in AEM, Salesforce and Google Analytics.
● Experience with Salesforce Commerce, Act-on, Impartner PRM and WeChat a plus
● Outstanding project management, planning and time management skills
● Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
● Strong teamwork, influencing and relationship-building skills, across multiple levels of the organization
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive
remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits. Please submit your
updated resume in Word format by using the Apply Now Button.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Email resume to email@example.com
People Profilers Pte Ltd, 11 Collyer Quay, The Arcade,
#13-01, Singapore 049317.
Tel: 6950 9722 Fax: 6536 7890
EA License Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1111371
Posting Personnel: Tiffany Ong Meng Yen
Digital Transformation Remuneration Performance SEO Reports Communications Development Support Graphics User Experience Customer Experience Management Skills Fax Presentation Skills CRM Resume Marketing Management Registration Google Analytics Social Media Marketing Demand Campaigns E-commerce Analytics Marketing Strategy Automation Digital Marketing LTD Advertising Manufacturing Time Management Integration Social Media Teamwork Strategy Email Software Leadership Project Management Planning Communication Marketing Business Management