Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical/ West/ MNC)
- Transport pickup provided
- 5 days work week
- MNC environment
- Prepare/Review spare parts list and equipment data inventory control and ensure critical spare availability
- Optimise spare parts and manage stock effectively
- Ensure no down time due to unavailability of spare parts.
- Analyse and improve equipment reliability of utilities & facilities to prevent recurrence with production group and contractors.
- Manage in-house contractors to execute maintenance timely and effectively.
- Develop and implement routine maintenance and inspection schedule for plant equipments and execute preventive maintenance, routine inspection and periodical inspection.
- Manage annual shutdown maintenance related to facilities and management of actual site work, liaising with contractors and production group.
- Update long-term maintenance plan for facilities and utility equipments.
- Support in implementation and participate in the continuous improvement effort in the areas of Safety, Quality, Environment and Health Management System
- Degree/Diploma in mechanical engineering or the equivalent
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Experience in maintenance technology in manufacturing process plant environment.
Job ID: 7384RX
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
You may wish to email your resume in a detailed Word format to email@example.com
EA Personnel: Wong Shumei, Angela
EA Licence Number: 02C4944
EA Registration No: R1111372
People Profilers Pte Ltd
11 Collyer Quay, The Arcade, #13-01, Singapore 049317
Tel: 6950 9723