Assistant Manager, NetGen Project Accounting
Location: Jurong East
Industry: German MNC – Automotive
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am – 6pm
Salary Range: Up to $5,000/ month
This is a Contract role.
Period: Immediately till 31st December 2022
- Coordinate and support posting book review for all NextGen rollout markets
- Align and train market accountants for data migration reconciliation process
- Review accounting test cases for each round of UAT
- Provide support during UAT testing
- Provide support to test accounting reports for rollout markets
- Setup accounting reconciliation tool for each rollout market at go-live
- Post go-live support for accounting issues
Alignment with RO Teams and market teams:
- Align and collaborate with RO teams and markets in defining functional test cases
- Align and support markets to review Accounting required test cases
- Support market accounting team in executing functional testing;
- Support corporate audit finding items when required
- Perform half yearly reconciliation process of Netsol invoices for APAC region
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent;
- Degree in accounting is highly desirable.
- Strong IFRS knowledge is expected.
- At least 2 years work experience in Finance & Accounting
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team setting
- Proven organizational skills and the ability to maintain precise records
- Current familiarity with common database and spreadsheet tools, such as MySQL and Excel
- Can work independently and without supervision when required
- Good understanding of Financial Services processes and system landscape
- Good understanding and experience of end-to-end Accounting processes.
- Experience in Financial Services Accounting, including wholesale and retail business will be an advantage
- SAP skills are necessary
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive
remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits. Please submit your
updated resume in Word format by using the Apply Now Button.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
People Profilers Pte Ltd, 11 Collyer Quay, The Arcade,
#13-01, Singapore 049317.
Tel: 6950 9722 Fax: 6536 7890
EA License Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1111371
Posting Personnel: Tiffany Ong Meng Yen
Cost Management Remuneration German Automotive Functional Testing Audit Accountants Data Migration APAC Excel Fax Resume Financial Services SAP Test Cases Registration Retail LTD Salary Records MySQL Education Email Testing Accounting Finance Business Management