To implement modernization sales positioning strategies, achieve individual given sales targets and achieve the Budget/Team target.
To manage the transaction, process and progress of documentation, in line with the commercial policies of the Group and to actively creating new leads and secure monthly awards of projects.
- Provide support and service to existing and new clients; maintain, establish new business relationship through planning, design and influence for future sales generating active bids and securing monthly hits/awards of projects.
- Able to attend site show-rounds, conduct on site measurements/surveys, analyse existing building access ways/protections/hoisting methods especially for total replacement inquires.
- Analyse, review building information, drawings, tender documents, specifications provided by building architects, consultants, developers and owners.
- Analyse building information, drawings and population data to generate traffic simulations to developers, architects, consultants, owners and builders.
- Actively seek for new modernization leads; both total replacement and partial modernization inquires especially elevators/escalators in operations for <15 years~40 years.
- Able to conduct presentation to customers on company profile, project introduction, new technology and new product information.
- Handle and secure large projects (Sales contract value >S$2 million).
- Handle and manage Top Range product line; S7000, PORT, PORT Overlay.
- Be a role model for Sales process and procedures
- To achieve individual given sales target value (target value will varies in accordance to designation)
- Degree / Diploma in Electrical, Electronic, Mechatronic, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of technical experience in lifts or related Technical Service industry
- Familiarity of elevator and escalator products knowledge
- Sales experience especially in elevator and escalator industry or building industry
- Engineering background
- Sales driven, Self-motivated and dynamic
- MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SAP experience an advantage but not necessary.
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org stating
1) Current Drawn
2) Expecting Salary
3) Date Available
4) Reason to Leave each job:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Joyce Koh Ai Leng
People Profilers Pte Ltd,
11 Collyer Quay, #13-01,The Arcade Singapore 049317
Tel: 6950 9737
EA License Number: 02C4944
EA Personnel Reg nos R1110618
Operations Sales Process Positioning Bids Access Data Architects Support Excel Resume SAP PowerPoint Developers Mechanical Engineering Designation LTD MS Excel MS Word Salary Specifications Reason Email Documentation Engineering Planning Design Business Sales