HR Executive ( North/ Full Spectrum/ Up $3500 )
√ Industry: Construction Engineering
√ Location: North
√ Working Hours: Monday – Friday, 8.30am-5.30pm
√ Good Remuneration Package
Duties & Responsibilities:
1) Recruitment, On-boarding & Exit Formalities
- Assist in the recruiting process including job advertisement posting, resume screening and arranging of interviews.
- Prepare, maintain, monitor and update worker files (P-file).
- Work Pass applications, renewals and cancellations.
- New hire orientation & issuance of PPEs & IT devices.
- Handle Exit formalities.
2) Training & Development
- Course registration, application of training grants and course fee payment advice.
- Maintenance of training records & course evaluation records.
3) Compensation & Benefits
- Handle payroll administration for workers.
- Handling employee insurance claims.
- Assist in organizing company functions and staff welfare-related activities.
- Assist in booking of flight & hotel arrangements for workers.
- Assist with the passport renewals for foreign workers.
- Attend to employee queries on compensation & benefits.
4) Administrative duties
- Assist in managing workers’ dormitory records & workers’ accommodation needs.
- Assist in preparation of appointment letters, confirmation letters, increment letters, performance appraisal forms, etc.
- Work with relevant supervisor & management to ensure timely submission of employee’s appraisal.
- Assist in collating and consolidating appraisal results for analysis of performance evaluation.
- Prepare monthly manpower costing & training reports.
- Assist in maintaining leave records & follow up on submission of relevant leave forms & supporting documents.
- Book hotels arrangements for SHN, and source for HDB rentals for foreign employees.
- Arrange Rostered Routine Testing (RRT) for employees and send out reminders to employees.
- Perform other ad-hoc HR administrative tasks.
- Minimum 3 years’ of relevant experience in Construction/Engineering/Manufacturing industry.
- At least an O’Level/Diploma in Business Studies/Human Resource Management or other equivalent professional qualifications. Candidates without the relevant qualifications but with relevant work experience may also be considered.
- Possess good knowledge in the latest local Employment Law & training grants.
- Proficient in MS Office applications such as MS Excel & MS Word. Experience in Vlookup/Pivot table an advantage.
- Prior experience in using Whyze HRIS system preferred but not a requirement.
- Possess strong sense of honesty and integrity with positive learning attitude and proactiveness.
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented & people-oriented with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks while managing their work time efficiently.
- Able to work independently under minimal supervision within a tight timeline in a fast-paced environment.
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Kindly email your resume in a detailed Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd
EA Licence Number: 02C4944
Tel: 6950 9755
EA Registration Number: R1872533
EA Personnel: Lim Jing Yee, Lena
Remuneration Passport Performance Interviews Managing Recruitment Resource Management Reports Renewals Performance Appraisal Development Excel Confirmation Resume Screening Analysis Registration Compensation Forms Recruiting LTD MS Excel MS Word Insurance Manufacturing Payroll Construction Records MS Office Administration Email Testing Preparation Engineering Maintenance Business Training Management