SHEQ Officer (Chemical Plant / FSM / Registered WSHO/ Immediate)
SHEQ Systems & Standards
- Develop and Implement policy, standards, guidelines and best practice and to help to ensure compliance with regulations and Company standards.
- Ensure appropriate company SHEQ standards are updated for the sites and reflect current requirements
- Provide advice and support for the preparation and during regulatory, certification/accreditation (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO45001, ISO 22000, etc) and customer audits and subsequent resolution of any nonconformities or improvement actions identified.
- Manage/support the SHEQ software platforms (e.g. Synergi, Credit360, LIMSS, Traccess)
- Provide advice and support to the support & line functions for the implementation of SHEQ management systems and improvement programmes.
- Provide support to ensure that Safety Case remains updated and relevant to operations site and coordinate the follow-up to the safety case conclusions (Action items in Proposed Intervention Priorities (PIP) and Intervention Plan (IP) are completed.)
- Participate, where appropriate, in incident investigations, which require significant systems skills and expertise e.g. significant incident investigation and causal tree development
- Assist in the analysis of SHEQ data to establish trends and root causes of issues, incidents and audit non-conformances as a feed into the SHEQ planning processes to facilitate continuous improvement
- Agree SHEQ training and competence needs with line management and where appropriate train and coach operational staff, local trainers and managers in key SHEQ systems and standards e.g. MoC, PTW, causal tree, risk assessment, environmental aspects and impacts, waste management
- Support line management where they are leading the internal audit process, leading and/or participating SHEQ audits and carrying out focussed audits on key SHEQ management systems such as PTW, customer complaints
- Monitor performance against Global / local standards and ensure business KPIs and targets for annual report and CR report.
Quality & Product Stewardship
- Work with and provide functional leadership to the business and operations managers and influence them to take appropriate responsibility for product stewardship;
- Drive the maintenance of up to date risk assessments for our products and services;
- Co-ordinate and communicate product / quality related complaints and issues;
- Provide support for the approval of new product implementation (NPI) assessments.
- Provide interpretation of customer’s requests for SHEQ information where these relate to activities undertaken by the company and offer guidance in their response.
- Develop and implement policy, standards, guidelines and best practice to ensure compliance with security regulations and guidelines;
- Support the development of, and monitor performance against, relevant Group standards and security elements;
- To work with and provide functional leadership to the business and operations managers and influence them to take responsibility for security;
- Support where applicable security risk assessments and self-audits.
- Functional Support
- Act as audit focus point and coordinate internal / external audits and fact-finding and provide general support in response to customer and colleague queries.
- Lead the Directives and Safety Alerts process where required.
- Lead the provision of regular SHEQ KPI reporting and SHEQ communication (Bulletin, Alerts etc)
- Degree/diploma in Quality, Engineering or Safety & Health or equivalent field with at least 5-8 years of relevant supervisory experience in SHEQ roles
- Turnaround safety management experience will have an added advantage.
- Registered WSHO with Ministry of Manpower
- Certified FSM with SCDF.
- Extensive computer experience including the ability to administer online training generate progress/analysis report and advance proficiency in using Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Singapore legislation for SHEQ
- Working knowledge on ISO 9001, ISO 14001& ISO 45001
- Have extensive knowledge and experience of chemical and business issues.
- Risk assessment and audit skills
- Knowledge about the classification and the properties of chemicals
- Knowledge about product liability
- Maintaining internal and external networks
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Interested applicants may wish to email your resume in a detailed Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Cindy Char Sin Yi
EA License Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1765345
People Profilers Pte Ltd
11 Collyer Quay, The Arcade, #13-01, Singapore 049317
Operations Risk Policy Data Product Quality Classification Development Legislation Waste Support Excel Performance Resume ROOT Investigation Provision Internal Audit Risk Assessment PowerPoint Registration Analysis Continuous Improvement LTD Regulations Security Email Software Preparation Leadership Engineering Planning Communication Maintenance Business Training Management