· Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies.
· Organize and oversee communication campaigns (paid media, social media, email marketing) and promotions.
· Develop creative content for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material etc.)
· Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration.
· Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance.
· Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses.
· Minimum a Diploma in Marketing.
· Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in design and execution of marketing programs.
· Proficient with MailChimp, Adobe Photoshop or similar.
· Familiar with social media and web analytics tools.
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Interested candidates may wish to email your resume in a detailed Word format to Jamie.email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Lim Xing Yi Jamie
11 Collyer Quay, The Arcade, #13-01, Singapore 049317
EA License Number: 02C4944, EA Registration Number: R1433649
Web Analytics Email Marketing Press Releases Budgets Brochures Metrics Photoshop Analytics Campaigns Expenses Adobe Photoshop Social Media Vendors Email Design Communication Marketing