Location: Ang Mo Kio
Industry: Manufacturing - US MNC
Salary Range: Up to $6,000.00
This is a Permanent Position.
- Maintains and enhances the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices
- Propose and Manage Employee Engagement Programs
- Responsible for recruitment, selection and proper assimilation of new hires (salaried category)
- Manage site-wide communications activities
- Develop, implement and administer HR policies and procedures to meet business and employees’ needs, where required
- Develop and implement Health and Wellness Program including sports and recreation plan and community relations to aid employee’s well-being, retention as well as company image.
- Support talent Management, where required
- Support company training and development initiatives eg company total training plan, training needs analysis, training effectiveness including management of the training system
- Roll out plant-wide training
- Support to Maintain HR procedures/policies
- Manage Onboarding and off boarding matters for Salaried employees
- Administer company general education & sponsorship program
- Support in plant audit compliance & customer audit
- Managing Insurance matters and issues
- Manage medical claims and leave system (Workday)
- Organize Company Events
- HR Administrative matters such as HR related invoicing, submission of SDF & SRP claims, EPOL etc
- Degree with 15 years of relevant experience in a manufacturing sector
- Good knowledge of labor regulations
- Good communication skills
- Familiar with Workday is a plus
- Familiar with Sage system for payroll related matters is a plus
- (Candidate does not need to do payroll as it manager by our Finance department but will be require to ensure information in the payroll system is updated accordingly for payroll processing)
- IT savvy with good knowledge with MS Word, excel and PowerPoint
- Meticulous and diligent
- Sensitive and discreet in dealing with personal and confidential matters.
- Able to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive
remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits. Please submit your
updated resume in Word format by using the Apply Now Button.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Email resume to email@example.com
People Profilers Pte Ltd, 11 Collyer Quay, The Arcade,
#13-01, Singapore 049317.
Tel: 6950 9722 Fax: 6536 7890
EA License Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1111371
Posting Personnel: Tiffany Ong Meng Yen
Boarding HR Remuneration Sponsorship Onboarding Audit Excel New Hires Fax Resume Employee Engagement Analysis HR Policies Talent Management PowerPoint Sports Invoicing Registration Employee Relations LTD Insurance Manufacturing MS Word Human Resources Salary Regulations Payroll Education Email Finance Communication Planning Business Training Management