Technical Sales Engineer ( Solutions/ SD-WAN/ Telco/ MNC/ Up $10000 )
√ Industry: Networking MNC
√ Location: Central
√ Working Hours: Monday – Friday, Office Hour
√ Good Remuneration Package
- To improve engagement with customers, and support both Asia Pacific and Global sales teams.
- Designing and delivering solutions for multi-national customers, applying the right balance of traditional telecom knowledge and Software Defined Network enabling technologies.
- Focus on customers and sales initiatives in the Asia Pacific region, primarily the Japanese market, and on occasion the world.
- Articulate the company’s business story and proposition.
- Provide expert knowledge around the Internet, Telecom, SD-WAN and Cloud to the customers and company’s’ internal teams.
- Actively engage with sales teams, and learn customer needs and requirements and articulate those needs and requirements back to the internal organizations.
- Perform technical pre-qualification and due diligence of opportunities, including recommending bid or no bid decisions on complex proposals and engagements.
- Help respond to customer RFP / RFI / RFQ technical questions, and produce quality technical designs and bill of materials for those proposals.
- Produce High Level Designs for complex projects involving SD-WAN/SASE/Security technologies, and facilitate the creation of Low-Level-Design documents for our operations and implementation teams.
- Help produce detailed migration plans supporting the transition from traditional WAN Networks (i.e., MPLS) to Hybrid or full SD-WAN topologies.
- Keep up to date on the constant changes in Software Defined Networking, Security, Telcom, Cloud, and the Internet of Things, and help company evolve its product offering to be “fit for purpose” for our valued customers.
- Minimum Degree in ICT, Telecommunications, IT, Business Management or equivalent;
- Fluent in Japanese (JLPT 1-2) and English in order to liaise with Japanese counterparts.
- More than 5 years of relevant experience in a Solutions Engineer/Sales Engineer/Pre-Sales Engineer/System Engineer/Design Architect role.
- Strong background or understanding of telecom, SD-WAN, and Managed Services, Internet, IP routing, BGP and IP peering.
- Ideally certified with a CCNA/CCNP or equivalent in vendor knowledge or experience.
- Exposure to SD-WAN technologies especially VMware Velocloud, Cisco Meraki, Cisco SD-WAN (Viptela), and other similar SD-WAN vendors.
- Exposure to SASE technologies such as CATO, Zscaler and Cisco Umbrella.
- Able to travel for face-to-face meetings, Company functions, conferences, and other engagements. (~25% travel per month – post pandemic)
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Kindly email your resume in a detailed Word format to email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd
EA Licence Number: 02C4944
Tel: 6950 9755
EA Registration Number: R1872533
EA Personnel: Lim Jing Yee, Lena
Operations Rfi Rfp Japanese Routing Reports Pre-sales Support Balance Resume Due Diligence VMware Registration Telecommunications Conferences Travel Business Management LTD Networking Security Vendors Materials Email Software Engineering Design Business Sales English Management