Planning Engineer (1 year contract/ Gas Plant /Maintenance / MNC)
- To review notifications raised by OPS, convert maintenance orders and plan labor & material required to execute the order. Also responsible for scheduling, maintenance order management, SAP Database maintenance and budget review and reporting.
- Plan major Jobs with assistance and direction of Maintenance team and develop critical path if required
- Provides a complete package for successful execution of maintenance work at minimum cost
- Physically check Job site to determine a specific job requirement
- Create scope of work, estimate and plan craft hours and crew for each job step
- Estimate accurately the cost of work orders and monthly cost reporting
- Identify materials required from manual
- Should have excellent working skill in SAP & Keep track of spares & materials and follow up them
- Work with area/Job in charge and materials unit to maintain safety stock for critical materials
- Maintain right status of work orders, update maintenance orders status as jobs are workable or unworkable, percentage completion, estimated completion date
- Establish unit ranking based on priority of job in case multiple job request in being raised.
- Daily review of all maintenance work orders and material reservation. Ensure that materials are received prior to scheduling the job
- Request crane/trailer , scaffolding ,manpower & other resources and ensure contract readiness or other resources required on the daily scheduled job.
- Check surplus materials are returned to store
- Attend meetings and responsible for making the weekly and daily work schedules, conduct daily maintenance scheduling conference call
- Monitor Key performance indicator
- Arranges for and schedule support services for the heavy equipment
- Maintain work order and equipment history file and responsible for checking and ensures data is entered. Ensures accuracy of all related computerized maintenance system (SAP_PM) data files
- Lists, edits and checks all issued minor maintenance work orders and plans/schedules work.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering with at least 5 years’ of maintenance experience in Oil & Gas / Petrochemical industry or Diploma holder with 10 years’ maintenance experience Oil & Gas / Petrochemical industry preferred.
- Experience in a Gas Plant such as Gasification/SMR/ASU is an advantage
- Good conceptual knowledge on planning and maintenance of all Rotating Equipment such as Steam Turbine, Centrifugal Compressors, Reciprocating Compressors, Screw Compressors, Multistage Pumps etc
- Good conceptual knowledge on planning and maintenance of static equipment ie. Boilers, pressure vessels, pipes, tanks, valves, safety valves.
- Basic knowledge of Industrial standards such as API, ASME etc for Rotating and Static Equipment
- Advance knowledge of Computer and Microsoft office
- Advance knowledge of SAP Enterprise Asset Management system
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Interested applicants may wish to email your resume in a detailed Word format to email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Cindy Char Sin Yi
EA License Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1765345
People Profilers Pte Ltd
11 Collyer Quay, The Arcade, #13-01, Singapore 049317
Lists Resources Work Orders Data Valves Vessels Support Performance Pumps BASIC Asset Management Resume SAP Management System Checks Registration History Mechanical Engineering Gas LTD Scheduling Materials Pressure Email Engineering Planning Maintenance Microsoft Office Management