R&D Mechanical Engineer
· Responsible for the development, sustaining and localization projects
· Required to support Sales/Service/Product Management’s request in product cutomization, to be in-line with company printer system design
· Conceptualize, develop and manage mechanical hardware design projects according to the development process to meet the project requirements, goals and objective.
· Involve in the assembly and testing of first article. Work very closely with Module test and System
· Integration and Test to qualify design and implementation to ensure upmost quality standards.
· Work closely with R&D HQ, Purchasing, Production and manage 3rd party vendors to meet project requirement, goals and objectives.
· Participate in cross functional team for ad-hoc or Soko (customisation) projects.
· Ensure proper documentation throughout the development process and initiate engineering change process in accordance to PLM process flow.
· Evaluate and selection of components, optimize fabrication and minimize cost of products.
· Developing new ideas and new technology to improve our products and add value to our customers.
· Continuous improvement of development process.
· Degree in Mechanical Engineering/ Mechatronics or any equivalent discipline
· Knowledge in Automation and Machine/Mechanical Design.
· Preferably 3 years knowledge in SMT & PCBA industry and related processes are advantageous.
· Knowledge with Industry 4.0 practices and implementations are advantageous.
· Proficient usage of 3D CAD design tools - preferably NX (previously Unigraphics)/SolidWorks.
· Proficient usage of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) tools - preferably TeamCenter.
· Knowledge and moderate experience with Simulation Tools/SW (Ansys/NASTRAN) are advantageous.
· Participate in small to moderate tasks/projects with cross-discipline interactions
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed Word format to email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Profilers Pte Ltd
11 Collyer Quay, The Arcade, #13-01 Singapore 049317
DID: 6950 9725
Georgez Josiah LIM
License Number: 02C4944
Registration Number : R1108994
Please be informed that the personal data you provided by way of your job application to People Profilers will be collected, used and disclosed by or on behalf of People Profilers to determine or investigate your suitability, eligibility or qualifications for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ Clients and manage your application for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ clients, including identifying you as a potential candidate for future suitable positions and/or notifying you of any such positions, either existing or in the future.
Engineer Remuneration 3D SolidWorks Resume Registration Components R Automation Mechanical Engineering Purchasing LTD Vendors Documentation Email Testing Engineering Design Sales Management
S$ 3,500 - 5,200 (Singapore Dollar)