• Responsible for IT operations, Support and User training for the Hotel properties group.
• Review and formulate IT policies and procedures to ensure operations are in compliance.
• Review vendor proposals and makes sound decisions and make recommendations to Management team.
• Design and implement short and long-term strategic plans to ensure infrastructure systems meet existing and future requirement
• Manage and ensure effectiveness of security solutions, processes and procedures to support the business needs of the company
• Recommend and implement digitalization, cybersecurity and data security related improvements
• Perform IT Audit and documentation.
• Degree with 5 - 8 years of experience in overseeing IT operations and security, IT system and hardware lifecycle management, IT disaster recovery and continuity, IT services and business process improvement
• Excellent knowledge of current protocols and standards including Active Directory, Group Policy, Core Switching/Routing, SAN, Virtualization and Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery
• Candidates with working experience in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism industries are preferred
All Successful candidates can expect a very
competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Kindly email your resume in a
detailed Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be
Profilers Pte Ltd
Tel: 6950 9753
EA Personnel: Lee
Hui En Ashley
Business Process Improvement