Accountant / Assistant Finance Manager
Working Hours: 9am – 5.45pm (Mon-Fri)
This is a Permanent Role
- Perform day-to-day financial accounting functions (including processing of invoices and preparation of cheque payments etc)
- Prepare monthly closing of management account and cashflow forecast for a few entities
- Prepare and file of GST quarterly reports
- Preparation of tenancy agreement for lease renewal
- Liaise with external auditors, tax agent, insurance agent and responsible for reviewing and finalisation of statutory audited report
- Ensure compliance with both Corporate and Statutory Requirements
- Ad-hoc duties assigned.
- Possess a Degree in Accountancy or ACCA with CPA qualifications (preferred)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in FACT accounting software is an added advantage
- Effectively bilingual in English and Chinese (in order to handle queries and request from English and Chinese speaking associates from Sub-HQ in China)
- Candidates with Big-4 and commercial experience will be preferred, OR open to candidate who is currently working with Big-4 with more than 2 years’ experience.
- Industry covered: Real Estate/ Property industry preferred.
- It is a hands-on role, individual contributor, able to work independently.
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive
remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits. Please submit your
updated resume in Word format by using the Apply Now Button.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Email resume to email@example.com
People Profilers Pte Ltd, 11 Collyer Quay, The Arcade,
#13-01, Singapore 049317.
Tel: 6950 9722 Fax: 6536 7890
EA License Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1111371
Posting Personnel: Tiffany Ong Meng Yen
Remuneration Financial Reports Accounting Software Fax Chinese Resume Real Estate Financial Accounting Registration Interpersonal Skills Tax LTD Insurance Payments Email Software Accounting Preparation Finance Communication English Management