Director, Service Culture & Training
- Shapes and drives a uniquely service culture for the delivery of Incredible frontline Care.
- Systems and Policies
- Directs and oversees all aspects of customer service policies, objectives, and initiatives.
- Develop service level standards for different customer segments.
- Establish recruitment and rewards and recognition matrixes that supports delivery of excellent service standards.
- Ensure systems are in place and are utilised to capture and report service metrics, including customer feedback or trends in product or service issues.
- Oversee Operations and Resource Planning
- Conducts internal and external analysis to identify and define present and future service training needs.
- Ensures that service programs and initiatives are consistent with the business overall strategies, objectives, and needs.
- Plans, organizes, and leads service training programs, ensuring proper execution at all levels of the businesses.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the service training programmes and maintain training metrics.
- Mentor and motivate departments towards achieving Key Service Targets and Outcomes.
- Master’s degree in Business, or any other related field; an equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable.
- At least 15 years in working experience, at a senior position, leading organisational-wide service and culture transformation.
- Strong strategic and customer focus, and the ability to translate institution goals to frontline service touch-points.
- Demonstrate extensive experience in content creation, and successful development of ongoing service development programs.
- Demonstrate ability to motivate and communicate with others, at all levels.
- Able to navigate and thrive in a fluid environment
- Highly proficient in the creation of visually engaging training materials and reports for senior management and key stakeholders
- Attained substantial track records in leading service excellence programmes with excellent outcomes.
People Profilers Pte Ltd, 11 Collyer Quay #13-01 Singapore 049317 Tel: 69509744
Lee Yi Yin, Eve
EA License Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1111373
Rewards Remuneration Working Experience Programmes Operations Training Programs Resume Metrics Analysis Registration LTD MS Word Records Materials Email Customer Service Planning Business Training Management