Accountant (1 Year Contract)
· Responsible in GL posting, commission, rebates & provide assistance during month end closing & tax reporting.
· Prepare and handling full set of accounts for the company including general entries posting & open items schedules & assist in reporting.
· Prepare, process & execute rebates, commission accounts for month end closing.
· Executing DN / CN, Intercompany billing & prices updating process.
· Execution of fixed assets process including updating & reporting.
· Survey reporting to Statutory boards.
· Assist in audit, tax & GST preparation & reporting
· Any other duties assigned as required.
· Diploma or degree in Accounting.
· Minimum 5 years of experiences in Accounting.
· Experience in Treasury, Fixed Asset Management and/or Tax would be an advantage.
· Proficient in SAP S4, Microsoft Application (Excel, Word).
· Possess strong analytical skills.
· Ability to work under pressure and tight timelines.
· Enjoy working in dynamic and fast-moving environment.
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Interested candidates may wish to email your resume in a detailed Word format to Jamie.email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Lim Xing Yi Jamie
11 Collyer Quay, The Arcade, #13-01, Singapore 049317
EA License Number: 02C4944, EA Registration Number: R1433649
Audit Gl Treasury Timelines Asset Management Commission Fixed Assets Excel SAP Analytical Skills Tax Schedules reporting Pressure Accounting Preparation Management