Engineering Assistant (Installer)/1 year contract/Class 3
- Install, maintain and repair of fibre cables and surface trunking
- Splicing of fibre optic cables
- Perform trouble-shooting of faults with using GPON meter and power meter/light source.
- Conduct regular on-site inspections of on-going works to ensure that contractors adhere to established work procedures such as end-to-end testing, installation standards and safety work processes
- To supervise staff and contractors to complete projects.
- Any other duties assigned by supervisors.
- Min “O’ level with Class ‘3’ driving license
- Able to work independently
- Able to work on alternate Saturdays
- Candidates with work at height training will be advantageous
- Candidates with electrical cabling skills or training will be advantageous
- Candidates with experience with use of splicing machine will be advantageous
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Kindly email your resume in a detailed Word format to email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd
Tel: 6950 9753
EA Registration Number: R1111375
EA licence number 02C4944
EA Personnel: Lee Hui En Ashley
Remuneration Cables Height Resume Registration LTD Contractors Email Testing Engineering Training