Academy/Learning Head (Healthcare)
- Head of Academy's responsibilities include identifying training needs based on skills gap analyses, developing group and individual learning courses and managing the training budget. To be successful in this role, you should have solid experience organizing training and designing the educational curriculum in the healthcare setting.
- This is an exciting role with end to end responsibility for developing and managing the learning academy.
- To support Hospital go-forward strategies and focus in building a digitally future ready workforce through learning and development;
- To be accountable for the business operations of the academy
- Managing of technical programs and curriculum aligned to the Core Values of Hospital and in accordance to current ILTC landscape;
- You will develop and manage partnerships with various stakeholders within Healthcare group, learning institutes and training partners and to ensure operational excellence in curriculum delivery
- Create and execute business plans, establish annual budgets and oversee expenditures.
- You are expected to provide thought leadership on current and emerging trends and best practices in e-learning, technical education and training.
- Providing monthly or quarterly reports and delivering presentations to an academy's board of management
- Cultivate positive and collaborative relationships with other community leaders.
- Degree/Master's Degree
- Having Nursing's qualifications will be an advantage
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed MS Word format to email@example.com stating the following information:
1) Current Drawn & Expecting Salary
2) Date Available
3) Reason to leave each job
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Job ID V98898
People Profilers Pte Ltd
Posting Personnel: Jovian Tay Ling Ling, Senior Recruitment Consultant
DDI: +65 6950 9742
Address: 11 Collyer Quay, #13-01 The Arcade, Singapore 049317
EA License Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1110579
Building Operational Excellence Operations ARe Managing Reports Development Support Business Operations Budget Partnerships Healthcare Budgets Presentations Education Leadership Business Training Management