IT Analyst, Cyber Security
· To maintain awareness of the IT security threat environment and develop countermeasures for the company, including the monitoring of IT security alerts and the implementation of patches and remedies.
· To perform security investigations (e.g. indicators of compromise checks) on an as-needed basis.
· To conduct security investigations as needed, including the analysis of logs, media, firewalls and other devices.
· To administer security controls and various systems that pertain to security.
· To serve as the security lead for security incident response Timely Detection: Provide timely detection, identification, and alerting of possible attacks/intrusions, anomalous activities, and misuse activities and distinguish these incidents and events from benign activities.
· Evaluate and implement security products and services to meet such needs. Including the management of projects to implement such products and services.
· Design and maintain the controls, procedures and documentation for security, controls, incident response, and other security related areas.
· To manage and report on regular vulnerability, penetration and other security tests on the company IT infrastructure and networks.
· Train staff on IT security practices, procedures and develop general security awareness.
· Manage the lifecycle of IT & OT Cybersecurity infrastructure that support the company’s business, including the evaluation of new hardware/software technologies and propose such upgrades and implementations within the timeline and budget.
· Liaise with users, vendors and business partners to ensure timely and effectively implementation of IT infrastructure, solutions and services; and to manage infrastructure and related projects from conceptualization to delivery.
· Minimum a Degree in IT or similar.
· At least 3 years of relevant experience, including experience in security design.
· Experience with Vulnerability and Risk Assessment
· Able to work independently or as a team.
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Interested candidates may wish to email your resume in a detailed Word format to Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Lim Xing Yi Jamie
11 Collyer Quay, The Arcade, #13-01, Singapore 049317
EA License Number: 02C4944, EA Registration Number: R1433649
Procedures Environment Remuneration Indicators Services Support Budget Firewalls Resume Checks Analysis Tests Registration Infrastructure Security Vendors Email Documentation Software Design Business Management