Resident Physician, Office Hours (Cond Reg is welcome to apply)
- Our client is a well-known healthcare group specializing in rehabilitative and home care.
- Stable work environment
- Career advancement
Roles & Responsibilities
- You will be part of the team of doctors rendering healthcare and providiing comprehensive care to our patients for Inpatient Services, Outpatient Services and Home Medical Services.
- Post-graduate training in Geriatric medicine and/or family medicine, palliative medicine
- Conditional registration is welcome to apply.
- Experience working with the elderly sick and palliative patients
- Registered with the Singapore Medical Council
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information
- Current & Expecting Salary
- Date Available
- Reason to leave each job
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Job ID V9XRRR
People Profilers Pte Ltd
Posting Personnel: Jovian Tay Ling Ling, Senior Recruitment Consultant
DDI: +65 6950 9742
Address: 11 Collyer Quay, #13-01 The Arcade, Singapore 049317
EA License Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1110579
Medicine Services Healthcare Mandarin Training