Field Service Specialists (Maintenance / Escalator/ Elevator / Immediate / MNC)
- You will work in a small group of Field Service Specialists attending fault calls, completing escalator/elevator repairs and servicing an allocated maintenance run.
- Responsible for accurate and real-time back reporting of work performed to ensure accuracy of customer notification
- Responsible for maintaining excellent relationships with customers
- Perform maintenance, repairs and installation in collaboration with other Field Service Specialists
- Manages daily workload with minimal assistance from Supervisor
- Effective communication with all stakeholders
- Ensure safety at all times
- Depending on seniority, you may be required to give training/coaching to persons nominated by the supervisor
- Minimum NITEC in Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Mechanical Engineering/ Vertical Transportation with At least 1 year of relevant experience
- Possesses a service mindset
- Willing to travel
- Possesses Class 2/2A/2B license
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Interested applicants may wish to email your resume in a detailed Word format to email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Cindy Char Sin Yi
EA License Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1765345
People Profilers Pte Ltd
11 Collyer Quay, The Arcade, #13-01, Singapore 049317
Remuneration Resume Registration Mechanical Engineering Travel Transportation Electronics LTD Coaching Email Engineering Communication Maintenance Training