Legal Secretary (Conveyancing)
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Handle full range of conveyancing matters such as purchase & sales, development projects, mortgages, transfers, leases, powers of attorney, stamp duties.
- Prepare legal conveyancing documentation and handle e-lodgement/e-stamping etc.
- Communicate with clients, banks and related parties relating to the conveyancing process.
- Provide administrative support in legal documentation and secretarial work, conducting searches, billing, keeping deadlines.
- Ensure smooth completion of conveyancing transactions.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a conveyancing secretary in a law firm.
- Able to work independently and deal with clients & queries.
- A team player with good attitude and great sense of responsibility.
- Courteous and with good interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous, well-organised and can work well under time constraints, able to work long hours when required.
Please kindly send in your updated CV (please include your current salary package with full breakdown and expected salary) to email@example.com. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
People Profilers Pte Ltd
11 Collyer Quay, The Arcade, #13-01, Singapore 049317
DID: 6950 9738
Lim Yi Tian, Candy
EA License No. 02C4944
Registration No. R1109829
Development Support Registration Interpersonal Skills LTD Salary Documentation Sales