Building Supervisor ( Central/ Commercial/ Up $2500 )
√ Industry: Property Management/ Real Estate
√ Location: Central
√ Working Hours: Shift work 12 hour shift ( 7.30am to 7.30pm and 7.30pm to 7.30am )
√ Good Remuneration Package
- Perform routine daily inspections around the building and surrounding areas to check for building defects, safety issues and non-compliance of building regulation.
- Plan and schedule preventive maintenance and identify improvement works.
- Supervise and inspect works of the service providers.
- Update maintenance records and stock inventory in build folio system
- Attend to tenants’ requests, feedback and complaints.
- Monitor tenancy fit-out and building improvement works is carried out.
- Ensure that the isolation of fire alarm/hot work is properly carry out by the service providers.
- Response/operate the fire alarm system in Fire Command Centre (FCC).
- Lead and conduct regular joint inspection with cleaning service provider.
- Report cleaning deficiency.
- Conduct frequents daily check on all critical and common areas of the building.
- Ensure that security officers carry out duties according to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Monitor CCTV and card access system and report any incidents or fault immediately.
- Attend and manage any emergency situations on site.
- Organise and assist fire safety manager in fire drills and safety inspections.
- Conducts periodic checks security and safety equipment.
- Ability to assist tenants on cards programming as well as any problem encounter by the tenants.
- Conduct daily check of carpark system and manual raising of carpark barrier.
- Ensure that the carpark system is functioning well.
- Updates the season carpark holder on the monthly basis.
- Landscaping and Pest Control
- Daily inspection of landscaped areas and supervise the landscaping service provider in carrying out pest control measure.
- To carry out the pest control inspection personally on the need basis.
- Conduct daily inspection of all drainage systems, toilets and pantry area.
- Prior experience in building operations in commercial buildings will be an added advantage.
- NITEC and above or relevant studies.
- Team oriented and good interpersonal skills.
- Able to perform 12-hour shift and standby duties.
EA Licence Number: 02C4944
Tel: 6950 9755
EA Registration Number: R1872533
EA Personnel: Lim Jing Yee, Lena
Remuneration Inventory Cards Service Providers Operations Emergency Buildings Resume Preventive Maintenance Real Estate Housekeeping Checks Registration Interpersonal Skills LTD Inspection Programming Records Security Email Maintenance Management