Logistics Administrator (1 Year Contract)
· To perform logistics function in terms of general administration of goods received, goods
· issued, production order pick list and inventory controls.
· General administration of goods received, goods issued, and posting in SAP.
· Prepare delivery notes, packing list, and manual invoices for shipment.
· Prepare pick list for production order.
· Work closely with Sales and Planning team to ensure timely delivery of orders.
· Perform inventory duties including regular stock take, pick and pack.
· Support logistics function and proper filing of documents.
· Diploma in Business, Logistics or any related discipline
· At least 2-3 years of working experience as general administrator handling logistic work
· Hands-on experience using SAP (inventory module) will be an added advantage
· Able to start work immediate basis
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed Word format to email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Profilers Pte Ltd
11 Collyer Quay, The Arcade, #13-01 Singapore 049317
DID: 6950 9725
Georgez Josiah LIM
License Number: 02C4944
Registration Number : R1108994
Please be informed that the personal data you provided by way of your job application to People Profilers will be collected, used and disclosed by or on behalf of People Profilers to determine or investigate your suitability, eligibility or qualifications for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ Clients and manage your application for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ clients, including identifying you as a potential candidate for future suitable positions and/or notifying you of any such positions, either existing or in the future.
Clients Remuneration Data Logistics Resume Registration LTD Email