Creative Technologist Consultant (Contract)
We are looking for a Creative technologist Consultant to contribute to the UX strategy of our digital products. You will play a vital role on the front lines of customer experience by crafting our digital touchpoints and be a bridge between the design users and development teams. You will work with cross functional teams to ensure that our apps provide an awesome experience and that both design feasibility and technical limitations are communicated with clear design intent. This is an incredible opportunity to shape a growing family of products and work with cutting edge technologies and solve interesting problems daily through UX and CX design.
- Research and design user experience solutions for our range of digital products based on established design principles and guidelines.
- Design and conceptualize wireframes that address the organisation’s requirements through use of rapid prototyping
- Define innovative user interfaces which result in improved user experience/productivity
- Design and execute appropriate research activities to answer relevant design and/or business questions based on user journey and given art direction
- Be the Subject matter expert on UX matters on key projects and initiatives across digital products, raising the bar through quantitative and qualitative metrics.
- Involve in all design aspects of a project from start to finish, own the end-to-end user experience of a project
- Collect and analyse user behaviour (not limited to) through logs and tests, online experiments, usability testing and surveys
- Be able to conduct interviews, competitive research, design explorations, and explore strategic analysis
- Develop and maintain UX information architecture and prototyping deliverables using tools such as Sketch and InVision
- Experience with leading the UI/UX design of a Mobile App project.
- Experience with Content Management Software (such as Adobe, Sitecore, Sitefinity) for managing digital assets for Mobile App and Web App.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Design, Visual Communications, Social Sciences research, or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of experience working on mobile-first projects or products and 4+ years of experience working as an interaction and/or visual designer
- Deep knowledge and strong expertise in human-centred design, user research and product strategy
- Solid understanding of key user experience concepts/best practices and how it fits into the world of mobile and responsive web design
- Experience in designing for iOS, Android and/or Web apps, and familiarity with the respective guidelines and standards.
- Evidence of problem solving through design decisions.
- Knowledge of agile, lean, design thinking and Iterative methodologies
- Comfortable working in relevant design tools such as Sketch, XD, Illustrator, InVision, etc.
- Good written and spoken communications skills
- Able to multitask and work in fast-paced environment
- Independent yet a strong team player
- Problem-solving aptitude
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Interested applicants please send your updated resume to email@example.com
Noga Lim Wei Loong
Registration Number: R1329872
EA License Number: 10C3804
People Profilers Pte Ltd, 11 Collyer Quay, The Arcade, #13-01, Singapore 049317
Responsive Web Design Finish Content Management Design Thinking ARe Interviews Managing Social Sciences Usability Illustrator Bar Communications Development Interfaces User Experience Customer Experience iOS Resume Metrics Analysis Tests Web Design Art Registration Deliverables Problem Solving Architecture Android LTD Strategy Research Software Testing Design Business Management