Solution Manager ( TCP/IP v4 / VPN / Telco / Based in Thailand)
- Working closely with local BD/ Account Manager and relevant Technical teams at CMI HQ to provide pre-sales technical support and lead on technical needs by using consultative skill to design proper solutions
- To attend meetings with potential Clients; determine technical requirements, and ensure that all necessary information is collated prior to producing a solution
- Create internal design configuration documentation including process diagrams with technical explanations and Perform technical development for bespoke solutions as part of a design and development framework
- To structure and produce compelling technical documentation/ proposal outlining the cost savings and benefits to clients using CMI products and other ICT solutions
- To oversee projects and coordinate with partner, customers until the projects are delivered.
- Developing effective working relationships at various levels internally such as Technical Solution, Products, Resource and work closely with commercial units.
- At least Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, IT, MIS or related fields
- In depth working knowledge of TCP/IP v4 and an understanding of TCP/IP v6
- Knowledge in Internet technologies (routing, switching, general networking infrastructure) including technologies associated with the ISP market, Internet connectivity methods including traditional leased circuit service and SD-WAN
- Understanding of VPN technologies including IPSEC and MPLS VPNs
- Having a valid Certification of renowned technology providers/ vendors such as Cisco, Huawei, Fortinet, Google, AWS, Microsoft, etc is a plus
- At least 3 years of track-able experience in IT Solution design & planning, technical pre-sales, managing deployment of ICT / ISP Managed Services/ end-to-end Enterprise Solutions would be considered.
- Network, Network Security, IP & basic ICT solutions, Cloud services (Public/Private/Hybrid Cloud), SD-WAN deployment
- Proficiency in Thai, good command of English. Chinese will be a plus
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Interested applicants may wish to email your resume in a detailed Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Cindy Char Sin Yi
EA License Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1765345
People Profilers Pte Ltd
11 Collyer Quay, The Arcade, #13-01, Singapore 049317
Command Cost Savings Managing Diagrams Connectivity Technical Documentation Routing Pre-sales Development Support Network Security BASIC Chinese Savings Resume Thai Registration LTD Infrastructure Networking Technical Support Computer Science Security Vendors Email Documentation Software Engineering Planning Design Science English